Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's that time of the month again

And it's my favourite time of the month.

My clients normally pay me mid-month, so sometime this week I will be cutting up my pizza again. Ching-ching!!

Today was also a special day as I had the opportunity to spend some time with my family and explain to my brother, after our lunch together on the 6 different holding accounts that are required to effectively manage our finances. For details, I refer you to the article I wrote a few months ago.

Smallest things make the biggest difference? You bet.

I have started and have continued this habit, and I am on my way to economic prosperity.

I invite you to join me. Examine the article, implement it and you will find your finances in harmony before long.

In the meantime, this week is 'ching-ching' week!

No comments:

Post a Comment