Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Networking education goals for 2010

I was reflecting over the happenings these past few month and have come out with a networking education goals for all the members in the Referral Generation group I lead.

In 2008, a heavy emphasis was given in Open Networking, where we taught all members to engage in effective open-ended questions to generate more business for each other.

While we have kept on revising that, I have this year, 2009, brushed up Visitor Hosting skills for all groups I lead. I believe this has generated effective results for all. Further, this has added a touch of professionalism and polish to the groups.

To ensure continued economic prosperity for all, in 2010, I am going to be focused on empowering all members with the ability of conducting effective 1-2-1 interview meetings with their colleagues in their groups so as to be able to gain deeper understanding, as well as commit to goals in giving referrals to each other.

I believe this will go a long way.

And while I come out with a written plan on this, I am certainly verbalizing it wherever I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment